First of all, Amy and Bryce were so incredibly gracious to allow me (whom they've never laid eyes upon) to invade their wedding space and begin to build my portfolio. This gorgeous young couple and their family were warm and welcoming and made it incredibly easy for me to slip into the role of professional wedding photographer for the first time.
This couple was adorable. So affectionate and happy. Even though I've only spent one day with them, I feel as if I know them! Their wedding was probably my favourite event ever, as it was outdoors on Amy's parent's farm. The bride and groom (and their wedding party) were full of life and laughter, so we had a great time shooting pictures and tromping all over the farm (I have a lovely war wound on my leg from jumping a creek to prove it :)
Here's a selection of my favourite photos from this perfect day!
Thanks Amy& Bryce!!
when we went to take some shots of the dress, we discovered the bride's
sister's dress in the same closet so we couldn't resist taking this shot
of them together...
snippets from the ceremony....
I love the details on her dress...
it wasn't too hard to get them to kiss... for some reason they seemed to enjoy it...
I love the "just married" sign on the truck...
lovely little details at the reception were the perfect finishing touch ...







where did the groomslady get her outfit from???
ReplyDelete