Monday, January 21, 2013

Ian&Janayh :: Thanksgiving Wedding


For me there is nothing as magical as photographing a wedding, especially if it is my first solo venture. The mixture of nervous anticipation, excitement, and happiness is quite intoxicating, especially when you are privileged enough to call the bride a friend. I met Janayh last summer when her future mother-in-law introduced us by inviting us both for coffee and the promptly leaving, telling us that she was sure we'd connect right away. Well, we did! 
After discussing our passionate love of God and hearing Janayh and her fiance Ian's story, I was already happy to know this girl, and then she dropped a bombshell... she's a photographer! Well, you can read more about it in this blog post but God blessed my world by bringing Janayh into my life and I can honestly say I wouldn't be stepping into wedding and portrait work without her generosity in allowing me to be her second shooter at this fabulous summer wedding.
When Janayh and Ian announced the date of their Thanksgiving wedding, they further blessed me by asking me to be their photographer! I guess Janayh liked my work (let me tell you we had fun at that summer wedding) and it fit perfectly with the laid back style of their outdoor wedding at Linley Valley.

Congratulations Ian & Janayh!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment